2016 Cabrinha Chaos –
The Chaos is designed to win competitions. Surpassing all expectations, the Chaos can handle your training workload and deliver results. Its aggressive, high aspect C-shape design gives you the pop and line slack you need to make unhooked tricks effortlessly. Its superior wind range is a big advantage over its rivals. Extended suspension lines add support to the leading edge to maintain arc shape and add flight stability. This ensures torsional freedom and movement to the kite for a stable and supported ride. Tuned perfectly for freestyle, it flies through turns rather than pivoting through the wing tips. You can throw a kite loop with the tightest arc possible. Its bar pressure stays light but delivers the right amount of feedback to let you know where the kite is at all times. New to the 2016 model are its customizable steering options for either quicker turns, or a more stable kite position for handle passes.
Rider Profile: For riders that want the highest performing technical kite in our range.
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable steering options
- Competition freestyle kite
- Engineered for unhooked moves
- Explosive pop
- Power through turns for massive kiteloops
- Sharp and precise turning radius
- Tuned profiles for quick acceleration
- Excellent wind range
- Arc support lines for flight stability
- Must be flown with the new Chaos Control System