Kiteboarding Lessons Emerald Isle
Picture yourself getting into your car early in the morning after looking at the wind forecast. The afternoon shows there will be a strong sea breeze, so you are heading out to chase down the wind. In your arsenal you have a couple of kites, a couple of boards, and a determination to let go of the previous weeks stress. You never knew how much stress you had until you were able to let go of it on the water. Who knew a sport like kiteboarding would give you this ability!
Does this sound like you? If the answer to the question is no, we would like to talk to you. If the answer to the question is yes, we would like to talk to you. We believe that the sport of kiteboarding is open to all people who are in overall good health. Do not deprive yourself from indulging in something so awesome. You are worth it! Life is too hard and you work yourself tirelessly. The time to start enjoying yourself cannot wait any longer. You must procrastinate on the procrastination and make Blown Kiteboarding your destination. We realize the previous sentence really doesn’t make sense, but it sounds good! The point is we have something completely amazing we want to show you.
There are many places to choose from on the East Coast for kiteboarding lessons. With all of the choices that are available, it can be a daunting task on who to select for your lesson needs. Remember that you’re placing your safety into one of these company’s hands. We are not claiming to be the first in the industry to offer lessons, but we have taught hundreds of lessons without any injuries. We plan on continuing to promote the sport safely and enthusiastically. We have arguably one of the best locations in North Carolina. It is understood that this is a big claim to make, but that is how confident we are in our teaching location. We have listed a few questions we are frequently asked below.
FAQ’s about kiteboarding lessons:
1. Does kiteboarding take a tremendous amount of upper body strength?
The easy answer is no. You do not hold onto the control bar, you steer from the control bar. The force of the kite is always pulling from the harness, which supports your body weight.
2. How long does it take to learn the sport of kiteboarding? That question is a little bit harder to answer. Each person comes at the sport with experience that may or may not benefit him or her in a lesson. You can usually plan on at least two lessons, possibly more.
3. What are some things I can do to prepare for a lesson? The first thing you can do is get a trainer kite and fly it as much as possible. The more time you spend with a kite in your hands, the faster you will progress in a lesson. We would rather teach you the sport of kiteboarding, rather than teach you how to fly a kite. Some other things you can do are researching the wind-window and try wakeboarding if you have the opportunity.
4. Do I need any experience prior to a lesson? While it can be helpful if you have flown a kite, or have been wakeboarding, it’s not necessary that you have any experience. We have a format designed to progress you quickly without compromising safety.
5. Is all of the gear provided during the lesson? We outfit our students from head to toe. We supply booties, harness, float vest, helmet, and all other gear necessary. We should note that we are one of the few schools on the east coast that have a radio communication system attached to our students’ helmets. We do not provide wetsuits if they are needed.
If you have any questions outside of what we have listed, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you may. We love to talk about the sport because we are excited to spread the good news. The news we are referring to is something that frees you from the confines of everyday living and delivers you to a place that you never knew existed. This place is something that will set you on a path to sail away to limitless happiness. Get on the path; get on your way to taking a kiteboarding lesson today!